Soul Purify-Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pecking Order(The First Meeting of Captains)

+10
Heru Pembala
Sierra
Milic
Mitsurugi Kenpachi
Zeth
Kush
pendragon
Kailee
Jushiro
Kurotsuki
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pecking Order(The First Meeting of Captains) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pecking Order(The First Meeting of Captains)

Post by pendragon Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:44 pm

however, with the new points that had been raised, concerning the previously unmentioned races, pendragon turned once again with a re-ignited interest. Making his way back to his position amongst the rest of the captains pendragon stood and waited to hear what was to be said on the issue.

OOC: appologies heru i was not meaning to disrespect you, i was trying meerly trying to find the mid way point between my division and that of the 12th. So the 13th division was naturally where i landed. And i was more meaning just a random, unused wharehouse that happened to be between the 12th division and the kidou corps, not commandeer one of yours currently in use. Again appologies.
pendragon
pendragon
Grand Kidou Chief

Back to top Go down

Pecking Order(The First Meeting of Captains) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pecking Order(The First Meeting of Captains)

Post by Jushiro Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:12 pm

"I can see that some of us are indeed lacking in respect". Jushiro said aloud so that everyone could hear him. "It is common courtesy for us to listen to what each other have to say. However some of us even disappeared without so much as a response. Then we also have Captains bickering instead of trying to compromise with each other". . The crimson eyes of the white haired warrior glanced around the room looking at the remaining Captains. Tilting his head off to the side to look at the Sotaicho, Jushiro spoke once more. "It seems that the Captain of the Nibantai brought up a feasible point. Not only that but even our own Kenpachi became a little curious. So much so that he himself raised a few valid points. So the question still stands Sotaicho. What will we do about these orther races that could potentially be a problem in the future?".

The Captains all had their duties that should be carried out fully. But planning and preparation also played a huge part in all of this. Standing in the meeting room, Jushiro's eyes shifted from and to each individual in the room. There was also another issue that Jushiro needed to address. It wasn't so much as an issue, but rather ideas that The Juubantai Taicho wanted to put forth. It was one of those things that could benefit the Gotei 13 in the long run. But for now he would simply listen to what the commander has to say on the subject. He was the one in charge and Izanagi trust his judgment too.
Jushiro
Jushiro
10th Division Captain(Interim Captain-Commander)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kush Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:24 pm

Kush stood up alittle, the announcment was made that there was to be around the clock gaurd duty around the outside of the SS. He was always ready for something to happen, but war was something that happenend quickly sometimes. "I guess this means no time to waste." Listening to the others bring up points about this war, like the other races, brought up some good things to think about. He turned his head towards the 11th division Captain. "We already know about the Vaizards, them being ex-Captains. And the Quincy have always been something of a threat to us, So even if we did gather infromation, there would still be things that would be inevitable. They both hate us." Kush peered through his glasses and kept the thoughts rolling. This was a serious subject, a very touchy one at that.
Kush
Kush
8th Division Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurotsuki Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:57 pm

Kurotsuki watched as some left and others raised questions. He was glad to see that some were always thinking of things,but he wasn't glad to see that others were too busy bickering with their fellow captains.it was something that tore his own heart apart,he must address it now."On my orders,you may use that warehouse as you wish,Pendragon.Like I said,no one is above anyone else here and nothing in the Gotei 13 is off limits to my captains unless I say otherwise.

Kurotsuki now turned his attention to Zeth and the Kenpachi's concern with Vizards and other such races.It was true that information on them would have to be gathered,but Humans and Quincies really posed no threat to the Gotei 13.It seemed they were mainly concerned with staying alive and keeping Karakura Town safe."As far as my knowledge is concerned,there are only two Vizards left in Karakura Town,and they don't seem to be aware of the other's existence. Any one of you could eliminate them if the chance should arrive.Zeth,if you are so concerned with them,you may gather as much information on them as you like,but do not stray too far from the mission I gave you and Millic."Now that such an issue was addressed,and other captains were leaving anyway,Kurotsuki turned his eyes toward the Kenpachi for his final words of advice.

"Fret not over the Quincy and humans.If everything goes according to plan,we should be able to fight this war on the Arrancars' turf or ours and not disturb the balance in the Real World.To b honest,their power and numbers are nothing in comparison to that of the Gotei 13."Kurotsuki turned his head toward the whole gathering of captains in the room.Go quickly and complete the missions I gave you,meeting adjourned."

OOC:Pendragon,there is no captain for the 12th Division just take control of the whole division for your assignment til I find one.I would like to remind everyone that to be a vizard on this site you must gain your abilities IC after 100 posts and must of at least Vice Captain level.
Kurotsuki
Kurotsuki
Captain Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeth Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:13 pm

Zeth nodded at his captain-commanders comment, then turned and walked for the door. He wondered if this negligence would have any backlash on the soul society, but with or without any backlash, Zeth could tell the war was just to begin, and the storm could be smelled a mile away.

Stepping out into the sunlight, Zeth disappeared in a shunpo to the gate, so he and the 3rd Division Captain could get their mission over with.

OOC: School....Enough said....

Zeth
2nd Division Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jushiro Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:36 pm

The orders had been given and the Sotaicho's words was final. Or rather absolute it seems in this particular situation. It always ended up being that way, so it was to be expected. Looking around at the other Captains, Jushiro smiled and the gave a nod in the Commander's direction. Stepping forwards the man moved towards the door and outside. The sunlight was his guide and once on the outside. He too disappeared using a Shunpo to hel him along. Shunpo was a very covenient means of trouble, even outside of combat. The 10th Division Captain would simply return to his division and begin the preparations too. Jushiro had a few ideas that he wanted to run by Pendragoon Taicho. One that could benefit the Gotei 13's defense systems once the war had started.

~Exit~
Jushiro
Jushiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Jushiro Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:24 pm

A meeting was once again underway, this time all Captains and Lieutenants would be needed. Such a meeting would be to discuss the current state of the Gotei 13. Jushiro the acting Sotaicho was recently in a battle with a creature called Fargo. One that caused a lot of damage, both physically and morally. Jushiro wanted answers, certain actions would have to be taken in order to find out what's going on. From what the Captain could tell a few Captains and Fuku Taicho's were mia during this ordeal. Jushiro had originally shrugged it off as nothing and as such it is now in the past. But there are pressing matters that needed to be adressed. So many things needed to be done and with so little time. The Gotei 13 needed to solidify their defenses as soon as possible. Now would be a better time than any for the enemy to attack. There was a gathering just outside of the 1st Division compound. As this involved the Taichos and the Fuku Taichos. Holding the meeting inside would be pointless. The meeting held inside should be of a private matter, at least that's what everyone liked to think. Jushiro had managed to heal himself up after his little fight. A few muscles was still aching but nothing he couldn't handle. Standing there with his hands folded and eyes close. The Captain inhaled and exhaled, am ominous wind brushed against his face. His long white spiky hair moved along with it before resting again. "And now we wait"
Jushiro
Jushiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruhi Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:08 pm

Naruhi walked up to the gathering of the captains and lieutenats, holding his labtop, having just leaving his office inthe middle of a project he was working on. "there's a lot of people here this time....well there are lieutenants here too, so i guess there would be more......" Naruhi scratched his head. "man, i need to find a lieutenant."
Naruhi
Naruhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jushiro Goken Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:48 pm

Goken was now heading towards the meeting area after hearing reports that his older brother had defeated his opponent. Although he was not on the scene of the fight he had felt the reaitus of his older brother. It would seem that his oponent was very strong in order to push him to that length. Upon reaching the meeting area Goken could see that some people were already there and then saw Inzangai. Goken had done his job on getting rid of the enemies that had posed a threat towards soul soicety. Now there was something else to look forward to but before he could find out what that was he would have to listen to what was going on around him. "Nice to see you again Ni-sama, i hope that you're fight with the enemy went well."said Goken as he smile while then stop in his tracks and saw that Naruhi was there also and gave him a nod. Goken was curious on why was there a meeting so sudden and where were the rest of the Captains. It was unlike them to be late but Goken didn't pay too much attention to it. The raccoon hair Captain simple waited to hear what was about to be said from the Captain Commander.

Last edited by Jushiro Goken on Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jushiro Goken
Jushiro Goken
5th Division Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Urahara Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:55 pm

Shinko had recieved a message saying there was to be a meeting of the Captains...He didnt have a luitenant so he arrived to the meeting alone. He looked at the other Taicho's that were in the room and bowed his head to them before taking his seat. He seemed calm and he closed his eyes awaiting the other captains...This meeting was going to be..interesting.
Urahara
Urahara
12th Division Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum